Childbirth Classes to Fit Your Needs
Just as we prepare for any big event in our lives, preparing for birth and the postpartum with a multi-dimensional childbirth ed class is the way to go. I love the approach that GentleBirth brings to the table; with an emphasis on mindfulness, mental relaxation and brain-training in addition to preparing your comfort measures 'labor toolkit' and being informed on your birth rights and how to advocate for yourself.
One of the things that I love about the birth world is that I'm constantly learning new information that doesn't only prove useful for birth, but that becomes a life skill and paradigm change that I can carry with me for the rest of my days.
I try to convey this message in all classes that I teach; that the learning you do to prep for your baby's arrival is never a waste of your time and money investment; it is something that will benefit you for years to come.
As a GentleBirth Instructor, I offer private and group 1-Day Blended and multi-day classes that touch on the most important GentleBirth concepts-
- Brain Training through Mindfulness & Focus, Hypnosis, Visualization and more
- Sports Psychology Principles and how they apply to birth
- Understanding the Science behind Pain and Fear and how to optimize your Emotional Resilience
- Birth Physiology, Possible Interventions and Evidence-Based Care
- Advocating for Your Rights and Birth Priorities
- Building Your Birth Toolkit with Comfort Measures
- Includes 8-10 hours of Instructional Time
- Blended classes include additional online modules for extra prep at your own pace
GentleBirth = Brain Training through Mindfulness, Hypnosis, Sports Psychology & more + Birth Education through Evidence Based Birth Practices, Birth Physiology and Helping YOU set your Birth Priorities
In addition, I offer a variety of 1-hour Consultations and Express Childbirth Classes to fit your calendar and budget needs Let's explore what works best for you!
Great for parents looking to train their brains and prepare their mindset for a more positive birth experience.
Tight on time? Want to customize your class? Check these options out!
Overwhelmed with birth planning and not sure where to start? Schedule a 60-minute birth consultation!
"I had a VBAC ... and Fatima was my doula. She was wonderful, informative, supportive and I'm grateful she was by my side throughout it all. From consultation to laboring at home and pushing, she was calm, patient, knowledgeable and motivating. Highly recommend."